I make a backup copy of the site (the periods of possible non-operation of the site are minimized).
I'm testing the site after doing any work.
Variants of site maintenance
- Performance of one-time required works.
- Monthly maintenance.
- Urgent express service of the site.
Technical maintenance of sites on Drupal will allow you to solve the following questions:
- Monitoring the operation of components and modules of the site.
- Administering the FTP server.
- Cleaning the site from viruses, removing malicious code.
- Help in the selection of hosting that meets the technical specifications of the site. Support for interaction with the hosting provider.
- Backup data. Help in restoring the site from a backup.
- Transferring a site to a new server.
- Update Drupal to the latest version. (A timely update of Drupal is a guarantee of the security and stability of your website Even if the old version of CMS, which is out of date at the moment, completely suits you, your site is vulnerable to web threats.The system update not only expands functionality, but also eliminates web vulnerabilities, Identified using previous versions.)
- Design / redesign of the site and web elements.
Integration of additional modules into Drupal
- I will install new components and modules on the site that improve its functionality - it can be photo sliders, online consultant, voting, calculation calculators, etc.
Information support of the site on Drupal
- Professionally fill your site with content: texts and materials.