Real feedback on the work provides an opportunity to understand what the Contractor should work on or provide understanding to other potential Customers of the Contractor's expertise in a particular field and it is desirable that the feedback on the work be disclosed by the following questions:
How did you find out about the services provided?
- How did you choose whom to work with, with whom did you compare, why did you make such a choice and what difficulties did you have when choosing other developers or web studio?
- What did you remember most from the process of interaction with the Contractor?
- What was the disappointment at work?
- What business result did you get?
- How much did the production process take?
- Are you satisfied with this business result, what has changed in your business as a whole after you started working with the selected Executor?
- Are you going to continue further cooperation, in what format and in what specific areas?